Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shuella : The Umbrella for Shoes

Fed up with Inclement weather ruining her shoes, Rebecca Miller came up with this unique idea. Umbrellas for shoes. They come in sizes like regular shoes, in 4 different colors right now and slip over any kind of shoes.

These Shuellas are due to hit the market in September 2008.

At $50, they are a bit pricey, but they CAN be worn with anything.

I particularly like the black ones which will go with anything and the Apple green ones which are rather cool. Pink and Yellow aren't exactly my cup of tea.

The Shuellas come with a zippered pouch and cloth to wipe them with before putting them back in the pouch.




These would really help in the monsoons of Coastal India. On this trip home, I was remarking to my sister how I needed to get myself a pair of old fashioned gumboots, but these Shuellas are so much neater and smarter and cuter!

No comments: